How to apply for online typing jobs

What is Online Typing Jobs?

Online typing jobs are remote work opportunities where individuals can earn money by performing various typing tasks. These jobs can range from transcribing audio recordings, data entry, content creation, and even filling out forms or entering data into spreadsheets. With the rise of the digital economy, many businesses and individuals require assistance with tasks that involve a significant amount of typing, creating a demand for skilled typists who can deliver accurate and timely results. This type of work is ideal for those looking for flexibility, as it often allows you to set your own schedule and work from the comfort of your home.

Online Typing Jobs Requirements

To excel in online typing jobs, certain requirements must be met. Firstly, a reliable internet connection and a computer are essential tools. Additionally, strong typing skills are crucial – typically, a minimum typing speed of 20 words per minute (WPM) with high accuracy is preferred. Familiarity with various word processing and spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, is often necessary. Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions precisely are also vital attributes for success in this field. Finally, having a quiet workspace and good time management skills will help you meet deadlines and maintain productivity.

Payout Related Information

The payout for online typing jobs can vary based on the complexity and volume of work. Generally, payout is Rs.160 per-page basis. Simple data entry tasks might pay less, while specialized transcription or content creation jobs can offer higher rates. Many platforms and companies release payments weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, and payment methods typically include direct bank transfers, PayPal, or other digital payment systems. It’s important to research and understand the payout structure of the platform or employer you are working with to ensure it meets your financial expectations.

Write Your Typing Speed and Work Experience in Comments

To be considered for online typing jobs on our website, we encourage you to write your typing speed and work experience in the comments section below. Please include any relevant details such as previous jobs or projects you’ve completed, the types of tasks you are most comfortable with, and any specific skills or certifications you may have. Providing this information helps us assess your qualifications and match you with suitable typing tasks. By sharing your experience and demonstrating your typing proficiency, you increase your chances of being selected for rewarding typing opportunities.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. What types of online typing jobs are available?

There are various types of online typing jobs available, including data entry, transcription, content writing, and form filling. Each type of job requires different skills and may offer different pay rates.

2. How do I get started with online typing jobs?

To get started, you’ll need a reliable internet connection, a computer, and strong typing skills. You can register on our website, complete your profile, and start applying for jobs that match your skills and interests.

3. What is the typical pay rate for online typing jobs?

Pay rates can vary widely depending on the type of work, its complexity, and the employer. Generally, pay can range from a few cents per word for basic data entry to several dollars per hour for specialized transcription tasks.

4. How often are payments made?

Payment schedules vary by employer and platform. Common payment schedules include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly. Make sure to check the specific payment terms for each job you take on.

5. Do I need any special software or equipment?

While most online typing jobs require basic word processing software like Microsoft Word or Google Docs, some specialized tasks might require specific transcription software or other tools. A reliable internet connection and a computer are essential.

6. How can I improve my chances of getting hired?

Improving your typing speed and accuracy, gaining experience in different types of typing tasks, and obtaining relevant certifications can enhance your profile. Additionally, providing detailed information about your skills and experience in your application can make you a more attractive candidate.

156 thoughts on “How to apply for online typing jobs”

1. Typing speed is 45 wpm. Have a little much of experience in online typing documents from PDF to MS word. Also have a quiet much of experience in form filling and data entry.

2. My typing is veryy fast and speed also i have experienced in this work and i need work plzz gave me quickly its a request 🥺

3. Hi i am Aarthi, I have completed type writing higher in both English and Tamil and I have a accuracy 91% If you need any further information about me please contact me through my email… Thank you in advance

4. I have a good typing speed which is 40-45 word per minute with accuracy and I hope you will accept me. Thank you

• Typing speed is 45 wpm. Have a little much of experience in online typing documents from PDF to MS word. Also have a quiet much of experience in form filling and data entry.

5. Hi my name is ike my typing speed is 70+ i used to compete at school. I speak 3 languages namely bisaya(our native), tagalog and english. We have a subject english since i was 6 and now im 24 and has a degree. I would like to participate in this typing for i have all the required skills, i understand english well and i type fast. I would like extra income feel free to reach out to me <3 i will put effort and time to it <3

6. Hello Sir ☺️.
    My typing speed 53 WPM.
    And I have experience of 2 years in Typing works (Page typing, data typing, Typing specialist).. Also little specialist in PDF works…
    I promise you sir,, I will do my best for completion your given work. ☺️

7. Hey!
    Typing speed of 119 wpm with 90% accuracy, ready to start immediately. Have immense experience in audio transcription, note taking and resolution drafting. Not a single shred of doubt that I may complete the work assigned as quickly as possible and even earlier.

8. My typing speed is 55 words per minute. I need this job urgently. I have also done the diploma course on Basic Office computer course from HYCTC. I am flexible in time to do this job. Thanking you in advance.

9. My typing speed is 45 to 52 wpm, the accuracy is 96%
    I would like to be part of this job, as I badly needed money.

10. Hello I am looking for the typing jobs and I am quite good at typing I can type 25-30 words in a minute

11. Currently a student , looking for parttime jobs.
    ●Efficient communication skills
    ● Typing speed is 30 to 35 wpm
    ● Fluent in english.

12. I have typing speed of 100 word per minute with perfect accuracy.
    I have 2 year experience in this job . Currently looking for a part time job.I can work on MS word and other typing applications .

• I have 4 months experience in this job . Currently looking for a part time job.I can work on MS word and other typing applications .

13. Hi my name is Jhonna… I can type with my 10 fingers for 50+ words per minute… I once worked on encoding in microsoft word and also presentation…

14. Hi, I’m Joanna. I’m recently a substitute teacher and my typing speed is 100 words per minute.
    As a substitute teacher, I do half a day doing papers using laptop to do activities, and assessments for my dear learners to test their learning in every lesson we discuss. And I’m sure I can do a typing job as well. Thank you.

15. typing speed in word per minute is 22.65 wpm. Having 8 years of experience in online typing documents from PDF to MS word. Also have a quiet much of experience in form filling and data entry.

16. My typing speed is 40-45 words per minute. With nearly six years of experience as an office staff member, I have honed my typing skills to a high level of proficiency. Throughout my tenure, I consistently managed various typing tasks, including data entry, document preparation, and correspondence. This extensive experience has enabled me to type quickly and accurately, ensuring efficient and error-free work. My ability to handle large volumes of typing tasks with precision and speed has been a significant asset in my role, contributing to the smooth operation of the office.

17. My typing speed is 40 per minute. With experience as sales secretary, HR Coordinator, HR Recruitment, marketing staff.

18. My typing speed is 45 words per minute and is currently an Executive Assistant with great organizational skills.

19. My typing speed is 40 wpm. I dont have work experience but everyday i work on my laptop, and my phone. Thank you

20. Typing speed 58 WPM. I don’t have any previous work experience but I work on my laptop almost everyday. Thank You.

• I am working as office staff for two years. My job was making reports using Microsoft word and excel.

• I am Aishwarya
        My typing speed is 40 wpm
        I work as a data Co-ordinator from last 6 months and I work with MS word and MS excel to manage the data.
        Please help me with typing job.

21. My typing speed varies from 45-55 wpm I have experience as a data encoder using Microsoft excel or google spreadsheets in moonton for the past 3 years

22. My typing speed is 40 wpm
    Please help me with typing job

23. I had 10 years experience in data entry work.
    i am seeking for data entry online work.
    Pls feel free to contact me

24. I possess proficient typing skills honed through practical experience managing finances, drafting reports, and efficiently converting PDF documents to Word format to expedite transactions. I’ve got 57 wpm.

25. Hi! I am Asmaina Dalanda from Philippines looking for a Data Entry job. My speed typing job is approximately 45 wpm with 90% accuracy. I’m a Math Teacher and using Microsoft office is not new to me. I like simple accounting and financial budgeting. I am keen in detail so your task for me is accurate. Hope to get a job immediately. Thank you.

26. Dear Employer,
    I am a free lancer and a two years experienced online worker,I am a very good typist ranging from 35wpm – 40wpm with 95% accuracy.
    So hire me sir and you would get the best services I offer,
    thanks.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Jason Jax.

27. Hi, i can type 35 wpm, not too fast but i can do it accurately. Please consider my application, i need this job desperately. Thanks!

• 40wpm. I have an experience in typing when i started teaching in college. Making and creating modules, editing, proofreading of a research study.

28. Hi! I’m interested in this job.

My typing speed is ranging from 40-50 wpm and I can do it in 95% accuracy. I have typing experience when I do my school works and research.

Please consider my application, I need extra income for my studies. Thank you.

29. Hii, my typing speed ranges from 45-55 with 95% accuracy.I have my typing experience from my current job as a school administrator that requires may encoding and typing reports in daily.

30. Hello, my typing speed ranges 40-45 wpm with accuracy of 95-98%. I have my typing experience, expert in Microsoft Office. 18years experience in office work(computer)

31. Hello, I have a typing speed of 40 wpm. I have typing(transcription) experience in the 2 projects, and expert in Microsoft Office.